CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Rolling Over Already?

Today I was having tummy time at Oba's. I started fussing and got so mad I flipped myself right over onto my back. Mommy couldn't believe it, she just looked at me in shock. We called Auntie Lezlie and she says it doesn't count because Mommy helped, but she didn't. So yes it does count and I am the smartest, strongest, fussiest baby ever!!!!!

6 comments:

Lezlie Skinner-Blazzard said...

You neglected to say that, as you told me, she was laying on a slope... While you didn't directly help her, she WAS assisted. Therefore, it does not count. Ü Trust me, Jackie... don't wish for her to grow up so fast. You will look back and wonder what the rush was...

Bruce Family said...

Talan has only rolled over maybe 4 or 5 times. He is lazy. :)

Andersen Family said...

There was a misunderstanding between me and Lezlie. She thought I said that she was on a slope and I thought she asked if it was a fluke, meaning that she wasn't trying to turn over. So I said yes, but there was not a slope and I did not help her.

Unknown said...

Help or no help, Dont wish the time away! I promise one day you will blink and wonder what happened to the time.

Bruce Family said...

Damiah just set up a blog. http://hallemans-lovers4life.blogspot.com/

Misty said...

You need to post more about Olivia on your blog... you're slacking! I know your a busy mama... but I want to see photos of her getting big!