Ok, I know I have slacked off. But I think having a baby is a good excuse. First of all thanks to my sister Lezlie for hacking into my account and posting for me while I was in the hospital. Thanks to her there are actually pics of my little angel. Well the laundry is done, dishes washed, bed made, baby and hubby fed, and Olivia is asleep in my arm so I am typing this one handed. Olivia is doing very well. She smiles a lot, hardly ever cries, sleeps good, and has Mommy and Daddy wrapped around her little finger. She did have jaundice and we had to get her little feet poked 5 times and I hated it. But it has gone down so no more poking, woohoo! She loves to play with her tongue and hold daddys fingers. I call her my little perana because of how funny she is when she is nursing. It almost scares me, she looks so furouscious. She also is a projectile pooper. She has gotten Mommy, Daddy, Ogi (Grandpa Skinner), and pooped all over Auntie Lezlie's pretty dress when she was baby sitting. All we have to do is lift up her legs and she shoots. Then she smiles. She does keep us up at night when she gets the hiccups but for the most part she is an angel. I will attempt to put pictures on before she wakes up again. A little update on the rest of life. I start my Masters on August 25th. It doesn't sound so fun now that Olivia is here. I don't want to leave her. But i'm sure things will go just fine. There might be some tears and whining on my part but hey I'm a new Mom. I will be doing my internship at the Child and Family Support Center. I am very excited about it. Thats all for now. I will try to be better at updating this and at taking more pictures. Darrick and I don't take very many, but we will get better.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Congrats Darlin'! I am so happy for you. I can't wait for my little baby girl! Next time I'm up, I'll have to stop by and meet li'l Olivia. Take Care!
She is such a sweet little thing! However, remind me to never be the one to change her diaper! Lol! I'm glad to hear you are still doing well. I can't wait to see her again!
Now that you are a mommy you will be taking pictures left and right. Trust me. The only problem will be finding the time to post them. Ü It works really well if you learn to just tune out the screams and keep typing.
good to see an update! Good luck with your Masters. I am so proud of you! You are going to be such an awesome mom. Thanks for doing the skype thing with me. I can't wait to see your little one in person. Love and miss ya!
Congratulations! She is ADORABLE!! & Thanks to Lezlie for hacking in and putting those photos up so we could see you all! :D
Post a Comment