The last time I posted I talked about what a good little baby Olivia is. Well I spoke too soon. She had recently started being fussy, especially right after she eats, she spits up by the gallon, wakes up early from her nap, still poops all over us, and keeps Mommy and Daddy up late at night. We still love our little munchkin but I wish I knew why she is fussy when she eats and why she spits up so much. She acts like she has a tummy ache and wants to keep eating even after she spits up a ton. At night she is almost unconsolable and she cried from 1 Am to 5 AM this morning. Hopefully we will get back on track before school starts so we will all get some more sleep. In my last post I also said I would try to post more pictures. Well Olivia decided she did not want to cooperate with Mommy and sleep while I tried to figure it out. I am so not technologically savvy. We also had to hurry and leave because they are doing construction on our apartment and I needed to get Olivia away from the saw dust and fumes. We just found out that we will be moving into the finished apartment this weekend so I doubt I will get any posting done for a while. I might need to wait for Darrick to help me download the pictures onto the computer. It never works when I do it and it is like magic when he does. So if they get on here today, then that means I figured it out, if not I will have to wait for Darrick. School is getting closer and I am getting more nervous. We are worried about me not working and being able to afford for us to pay all of our bills while I am in school. I hope things work out. I'm sure they will but for now that is definitely on my mind. I better submit this before she wakes up and prevents me from doing anything else. She is so cute when she is sleeping and not screaming, spitting up, or pooping on me. :) She is currently snoring and sounds like she is growling. Too cute!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I can help you with the pictures anytime you'd like...
Welcome to the world of a mom!
LOL Sounds like you've got your hands full! I'm sure I will here soon too. I would talk to your doctor about her spitting up her food. It might be some sort of acid reflux. Good luck on getting things figured out!
Take Care.
Post a Comment