CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

One Month Old!

Well Mommy has survived one whole month. I am exactly one month today. Yesterday Mommy came out to visit Oba and Oji. Mommy begged Oba to watch me while Mommy got some sleep because I was a stinker the night before and woke up every 30-45-60 minutes. Mommy got 4 whole hours of sleep before Oba had to wake her up to feed me because silly Mommy being sleep deprived forgot to bring some formula. We decided to sleep at Oba's and Oji's so Daddy could get some real sleep too. We haven't talked to him yet today but I am sure he is one happy Daddy. While Mommy is writing this I am sleeping on Oji's stomach getting spoiled. Mommy took a picture of both of us sleeping and will try to post it tonight with Daddy's help. Just a little update: Mommy starts school tomorrow and is not looking forward to being away from me. She is on the verge of tears when she thinks about it, but is comforted knowing that Auntie Lezlie will be watching me. We moved downstairs in the apartment and are getting settled in. I finally have a real nursery and Oba and Oji bought me a dresser and Oji fixed it up and brought it yesterday. Its really pretty and has a mirror. Mommy can finally set everything up and make it look really cute and girly. I am doing better for the most part but still get fussy at night and I still spit up all over the place. I try to aim for Mommy's cleavage and usually hit the bulls eye each time I decide to projectile. I have not pooped on Mommy recently and she is pretty happy. Mommy is going to take me to the Doctor to see if I have acid reflux. Mommy is worried about it. Oji said I didn't spit up more than any other baby so I decided to show him and spit up all over him about 10 times, he had to change his clothes. :) Teach him not to listen to Mommy. Well I am starting to wake up to eat and Mommy needs to prepare for the Step Family Class she has been thrown into teaching for her internship. I like to scream right as Mommy starts to read the lesson. Maybe Oji will keep me asleep so Mommy can prepare. We will see. It might take Mommy a long time to post considering she will be crazy with school, internship, and trying to take care of me. We will try to get pictures up tonight. (I know we keep saying that)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you get the spitting up taken care of. That doesn't sound fun at all!

Hallemans said...

I am so happy for you Jackie! I am so sorry I never got a gift to you but I am working on it. This summer has just been crazy! Love you.