Well school is over and I finally have time to breath. Olivia is 4 months old. She is a much happier baby now. We switched her to a different formula and she is completely different. She smiles and laughs and is content to just play. I feel bad that it took so long for us to figure out what to do. She does have reflux but I think that is under control with the medicine and new formula. She is such a pretty baby. She growls and likes to squeal really loud. Darrick says she sounds like a pig being slaughtered. Isn't he a nice Daddy. She is getting so big and just melts our hearts. Grandma (Oba) says she looks like a pixie. Grandpa (Oji) calls her little muffin. Auntie Lezlie still babystits a lot. We don't know what we would do without her. We love and appreciate her so much. Livvy is rolling over and gets to eat cereal now. She is really good rolling from her back to her front but can't seem to get back to her back. Thats a little backward isn't it. Whenever she is completely naked she hurries and rolls over and sticks her butt in the air. She wiggles her left leg like she is trying to crawl. She is in too much of a hurry to get around. Darrick is doing good. He loves being a Daddy and is often found on the floor rolling around with Livvy. I am still working at the Child and Family Support Center as an intern. I have recently started taking on my own clients. That is exciting and nerve-racking. I can't wait until I am officially a therapist. That is my title now, but I still feel like just an intern. I love school and although it was hard, I made it. Now I'm just waiting for my grades. Here is a slideshow of the pictures I have taken over the semester. Some of them are really old. I also took some videos but I havn't figured out how to load them on my computer yet. I will try to keep up to date until school starts again in January. But I'm not making any promises.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Finally a new post!
Posted by Andersen Family at 10:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Yay!! A post! I can hardly believe it!!! Cute little pictures! We can't wait to come hang out again!
She is so adorable in the pictures you posted. I am glad she is a happier baby now, I bet it makes a world of difference. I hope you are doing well, I miss ya!
Finally a post. If I didn't have a picture of her on my fridge, I would have forgotten that you had a baby!
I am so gald that Livvy is doing better! She is really gorgeous. I am so glad that I got to come and visit you. Love you lady!
So glad to see some photos. I was starting to wonder if you really did have a baby. :) Can;t wait to get to hold her this summer.
Post a Comment