CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

6 Months!!!


Well we finally made it to 6 months. Yesterday Livvy turned 6 months old and Darrick and I are still sane. She has started to eat baby food. She like applesauce but does not like peas. She loves the little rice puffs. She has the most beautiful smile and loves to laugh when Mommy does. When Daddy comes home and doesn't immediately pick her up, she takes great offense. She is finally good for Auntie Lezlie. She has discovered her own toes and loves to suck on them. She loves to jump and thinks its funny when Mommy blows in her face. We love our little angel and look forward to her learning more things.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy half birthday Livvy!

Anonymous said...

She is so big!!! What a cutie with big eyes. I can't believe she is 6 months already crazy how time passes. Miss ya so much Jackie.
Krysti

The Morreys said...

Jackie, I can't believe I found you!! I don't think I've seen you since your wedding. We really should get together sometime when we come up to Logan. Your daughter is gorgeous! I don't know your email, so I hope you get this. Feel free to visit our family blog.

Bruce Family said...

I didnt know you had done so much on here,,, CUTE!!!