CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Anniversary

Pyzam Glitter Text Maker


Darrick and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary yesterday. We went out to breakfast for some crepes that I have been craving. After that I went out to moms and made cards with my sisters and nieces. I got really sick being 9 months pregnant and all. I finally made it home and Darrick had to help put me in bed. He went and rented a movie and we watched it while I was sick on the couch. Then we both went to bed. It was such and exciting anniversary :). Hopefully next year will be better and I won't be pregnant or sick.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Better knock on wood on the pregnant next year part!

Monica Ash said...

Sorry to hear you are sick. I can't wait to see photos of little Olivia. Just a few more days right?

Misty said...

The hard part about pregnancy is being sick. I still get sick here and there. You look so cute with your preggo tummy! Let me know when you have that beautiful girl!