CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Baby Shower!



I hope this turns out right. It's my first attempt at making a slide show. The baby shower was a lot of fun. I didn't get some of my friends in the pictures so I will have to post them when I get them. Baby Olivia will really love all the gifts. Thanks so much to all my wonderful friends who came and gave us such great gifts. You guys are awesome!

4 comments:

Lezlie Skinner-Blazzard said...

You got spoiled, but you deserve it. I can't wait for our shower on the 10th. If you haven't passed out the invitations to Darrick's family yet I am going to spank you!!

Misty said...

I think you look SO great Jackie! I am so excited for you! Congrats and Good Luck with everything! It's so fun that we will have babies the same age...too bad we don't live closer to each other.

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great time! Can't wait till the next one.

Hall Family said...

Jackie, you are ABSOLUTELY adorable!!!!!!! SerIOUS!! u look fantastic! :D